Tuesday, April 5, 2011

blogs that i really like

           The first blog that I read and commented on was Kayla Gonzales blog. I really like the design she choose but i aslo liked how she wrote about a song and what it means to her. she shows and writes how this song is about a guy being abuseseive to his girlfriend. She gives her opinion in details. She doesn't just write about how it talks about abuse but how it is a big problem in the world.          
            The second blog i really like was Fatima Khokhar blog. I didn't commented but if i were to i would say awsome to every response. I like how Fatima puts in a lot of detail into her response. Everytime I read her peoms, response, story's, etc. It blows my mind away. When i read her story's anything i can feel what the person or character is feeling. it makes you/me feel like I'm there or it is actually happening now.
           The third blog I really like but didn't commented on was Kate's blog. if i were to comment it i would write nice. she is organize with her writing. i can actually understand what she is trying to tell you. i can focus on the things she is talking about and think more about those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment